Prince and Associates has provided Valuation and Real Estate Services to a wide cross section of our clients including, Financial Institutions, Individuals, Professionals, State Enterprises, Statutory Bodies, Insurance Companies, Private Corporate Entities and Land and Housing Developers.
Prince and Associates also operates a fully staffed office in Tobago offering the same range of services to its clients as obtain in Trinidad.
- Sales of all classes of properties
- Management and Consultancy Services
Requirements/documents to be produced before property is marketed
(1) Copy of Title Deed and or (Deed of Release if applicable).
(2) Copy of Survey Plan (mandatory for land sales).
(3) Copy of planning permission to develop land from Town and Country and or other statutory body.
(4) Copy of approved building plan showing specifications especially if modification or any material change was made to building structure.
(5) Completion certificate showing building was constructed in accordance with building plans and specifications.
(6) Paid up electricity Bill
(7) WASA Clearance Form
Property Sale Commission fee – Residential and Commercial properties
- Between 3% – 5% of selling price of property.
- Minimum fee – 3%
Management and Consultancy Services